Please note our 2019 has sold out. The next New Zealand Tour will be conducted in November 2020
Ontrack New Zealand Horse & Wine Tour
21-26 November, 2019
Great food, fabulous wine and world class horses. The perfect ingredients for a great quick getaway to New Zealand in November. Our Horse and Wine Tour has been a long time favourite with our clients. The tour kicks off in Auckland where we wine and dine you at the fabulous Soul Bar & Bistro, before wowing you at the picturesque Mudbrick Vineyard on beautiful Waiheke Island. Racing action this year takes us to Pukekohe for top Black Type racing action at one of New Zealand's leading tracks. The tour then swings down to the fabulous Waikato district where we visit leading studs headed by Cambridge Stud, home to the late Sir Tristram and Zabeel. The tour takes in another 6 leading thoroughbred studs and also a tour and lunch at the home of New Zealand Bloodstock at Karaka. The group will enjoy five star accommodation in Auckland at the beautiful Pullman, and luxurious accommodation in Hamilton at the Novotel Tainui.
- Luxury accommodation (bed & breakfast)
- Pullman (Auckland) 3 nights
- Novotel Tainui (Hamilton) 2 nights
- Waiheke Island Day Tour
- Wine & Craft Beer Tasting (Waiheke)
- Gourmet Meals: Soul Bar & Bistro (Auckland) & Mudbrick (Waiheke)
- Racing Action: Black Type racing at Pukekohe
- Stud Tours: Rich Hill Stud, Waikato Stud, Westbury Stud
- Stud Tours: Cambridge Stud, Windsor Park Stud, The Oaks Stud
- Stud Tour & VIP Hosting: Trelawney Stud
- Sales Complex Tour & Lunch: New Zealand Bloodstock (Karaka)
- Air & Land Packages: Qantas Economy (ex Syd/Bris/Melb)
- Flying Yourself Packages also available (use Frequent Flyers).
- Expert guides throughout.